“Your Tele HealthCare Partner”
Medical students are unable to practice Clinical Rotations amid the Corona Virus Pandemic. Keeping this situation in mind, We, at R&T Img Clinicals, are offering a Tele/Health model which will help students to interconnect via the Internet. Tele Rotations would be a great opportunity for medical students to learn online. With, Tele-Rotations their practice would not be disturbed and will able to gain knowledge from our best doctors. Also, our Tele-Rotations are officially registered. Students will be able to gain knowledge and register themselves in courses like Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics/Gynaecology, General Surgery, and much more.
Opportunities at R&T IMG Village
- Tele Rotations are conducted via ZOOM conferencing. Be aware of the timing difference, each Tele-Rotation Precepting Doctor has perfected their own curriculum which is best prepared for the IMG or Medical Student for USCE. These tele rotations are of 4-week.
- Since all specialties are remote, Tele-Rotations are virtual and are conducted in inpatient or outpatient settings.
- You will learn Case Presentation, History Taking, Critical Thinking, Advanced Medication, Prescription writing, Clinical Skills, Match process discussion, The importance of the personal statement, personal evaluation after completion of Rotation.
- You get an advantage of the additional services added: Sim lab Our SIM LAB is conducted at Stroger Cook County Hospital one of the largest Teaching institutions in Chicago. The SIM LAB is Run by Program Recruiters, US Emergency Medicine Residents, and Paramedics.
- Electronic Medical Records: An exposure to EMR will help you in your residency and adapt to the software easily in your future.
- LOR’s are given after the rotation is complete. We won’t provide you just a LOR that says Rush University. But make you ready for your future.
Our program emphasizes the importance of professionalism, ethics, and compassionate care in healthcare practice.
A broad field with a general focus on preventing, diagnosing, and thus treating a wide array of diseases.
Pathology & Oncology
Pathology & Oncology
Designed to teach a variety of roles in cancer care, from laboratory and research positions to clinical oncology and pathology.
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Obstetrics & Gynecology
We prepare students for a variety of roles in women’s healthcare, from primary care to specialized gynecological care.
Hands-on training and real-world experience to prepare students for a career in general surgery.
Covering a wide range of topics including pediatric health assessments, developmental milestones, & common childhood illnesses.
From general neurology to specialized fields such as neurocritical care, neuromuscular medicine, and movement disorders.
Designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of mental health and behavioral disorders.
Designed to prepare students for a variety of roles in radiology care, from diagnostic radiology to interventional radiology and radiation oncology.
What Our Students Say"
It has truly been a pleasure working with Toya and her professional Doctors. Not only was she always available when needed but she made sure I had a safe place to stay and helped me with transportation when I was in an unfamiliar area. I highly recommend her services.
My rotations through Toya Banks were beyond my expectations. I have done my core rotations through Toya in the Chicago area and was absolutely thrilled with my experience. All of my rotations were scheduled in advance and started on time. There were no delays and if I had any issues Toya was there to help me right on the spot. All of my rotations were hands-on and full of interesting cases and clinical experience.
I’m so thankful for Ms.Toya all of my rotations were top notch. She guided me in the direction with help to my Match process. I am forever grateful for my sister.
Dr. Tabitha Watts was very committed to ensuring that all the students were able to maximize their learning during this rotation. This rotation exceeded my expectations and I am so thankful to have been provided with this opportunity.
Sessions with Dr. Cedric Coleman are really interesting. The main reason I like the sessions are because of the questions. I feel that I’m made to think and actually put my mind to work rather than just getting information. It is very helpful because it is an open discussion and I’m able to apply whatever I’ve learnt in the past. Initially, I was a little nervous in the start, but now I feel more confident. All thanks to doctor C!